Thursday, October 25, 2007

NaBloPoMo

NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month

For the entire month of November, plezWorld will be participating in National Blog Posting Month. I was pulled into this "thing" by Anali, she keeps doing this to me.

The premise is pretty simple: create a blog post for every day during the month of November to participate in NaBloPoMo. I'm not going to vouch for the quality of my blog entries for the month, but it should be fun trying to triple or even quadruple (depending on the month) my blog output.

Click here to view a BlogRoll of all NaBloPoMo blogs.

There is also a blog directory that will my aggregate content daily if I get enough votes. Click here to support plezWorld so that my daily post in the month of November will be read by others.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I’m looking forward to commenting. Gotta keep you honest…LOL

Lisa Johnson said...

It's going to be quite a month! ; )

Lola Gets said...

Hmmmn, I just might do this myself.
L

plez... said...

lola,

i look forward to your participation... believe me, if i can do it, ANYONE can do it! *smile*

Lola Gets said...

I did it, I did it!
:)
L

plez... said...

Great... i'm going to roll thru and check you out.