Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Breaking News - BLOG ALERT

OK... the title may be alittle misleading. It's not that serious - well, it is serious to me. I have updated my blog with some new content and links. Since I started this thing a few weeks ago, it has been very difficult to go very long without finding something new and interesting to add. It's funny because I think I've removed as many things as I've added. With that in mind, I'm also drawing alot closer to realizing what the focus will be for this particular blog.

I started this blog because I had to register with Blogger.com to add a comment to a friend's site... and as the old saying goes: The rest is history! I was thinking that I would occasionally chime in on things going on in my life. Well, since my life is kind of boring (and I don't want to put my business out there like that), I decided I would talk politics. Well, blasting the current Administration gets old and frankly, I'm not inclined to look under ever rock on the Internet trying to find some vast conspiracy with The Man; I'll let someone else do that.

I love my music, so you will tend to see a few posts about my music collection and what I like to groove to when I'm in the mood. If you haven't done so already, make sure you view the Funkadelic clip in my "plezLOVESmuzik - Can U Funkadelic" post. It is very dark concert footage and you can barely see Michael Hampton, but that haunting and searing guitar solo in "Maggot Brain" will continue to give you chills for the rest of your life!

Lastly, the purpose of this post was to announce a new feature that I've added. Thanks to the folks at BlogRolling.com , I now have a list of blogs that I am happy to include on my site. It is a blend of amateur and professional writers who have different perspectives on this thing called Life in America. There are Liberal, Moderate, Libertarian, and Conservative views present, so my readers can come to one place and see diametric views on many issues facing America.

As I find sites of interest, I will include them in my BlogRoll... I hope you enjoy!

*** End of Blog Alert ***

No comments: