WARNING: Kids, don't try this at home. Bo is a PAID PROFESSIONAL.
This short vignette is from the wildly popular show known as "Cheaters" (one of the CW Network's finer efforts no doubt).
plez sez: i'm not a player! and i'm certainly not a pimp! but Bo (the antagonist) gives an Oscar-worthy performance while paying keen awareness to the finer nuances of the art of being a player and a pimp.
and if you didn't learn anything from the video, you need to watch it again:
- although, Babydoll (the protagonist) was verbally abused, Bo never layed a hand on her... back in the day, he would've been called a "Playa from the Himalayas"!
- when Old Girl #2 (the extra) tried to slither away, Bo ever so gently pulled her back into his warm embrace; she did eventually escape, but only after Bo realized that he didn't want to subject her to undo scrutiny and embarrassment (he's still a gentleman).
- in the midst of all this madness (getting ambushed by a camera crew, getting his keys snatched, and getting confronted by one of his "made ladies"), he still had the clarity of mind to remember that he needed to pay for his meal ("I'm gonna tell his woman to pack my goddamn food up and pay her... you know how important my food is to me").
- he stayed in character throughout the entire ordeal ("I'm an Old School G... from South Park, [expletive deleted]!").
- how about that Super Soaker Pimp Slap! (and he still didn't lay a hand on her).
- and you'll notice that Babydoll did hang around until he drove off (even though she was soaked by her 40 oz. Slurpee bath)... i'll give you 2-to-1 odds that once the release papers were signed and the cameras were turned off, she was laid up with the Bo later that night.
- and you gotta love his proclamation at the end: "I been an Old School G all my goddamn life and gonna be one till the day I die!"