Saturday, February 14, 2009

Three Years Ago... Today

This is what appeared in plezWorld, three years ago, today:


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, Ya'll!

Yeah, it was just a matter of time before I created my own BLOG. I'm a bit of an early adopter, but I've been a bit reticent about creating such a thing since my last foray into the Internet - the creation of a personal website - nearly consumed ME and all of my free time for a period of 3 years.

I have almost NOTHING to write about, since this thing was created out of the necessity of posting a comment to a friend's BLOG... So here goes...

When inspiration hits him OR when a turn in current events prompts him OR a particular feeling continues to haunt him OR when a incident causes a pause, prompts a belly laugh, or elicits a tear from him ... you can expect to (possibly) read about it here. How's that?

Currently listening to "Adore" by Prince on my iPod as I sign off... until next time.

02/14/2006 15:07 Eastern Time

~ ~ ~

plez sez: yeah, i started this blog on Valentine's Day 2006... and i'm still going strong. here's to three more.

oh yeah, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, Ya'll!

the SugarPlum keeps hinting that i'm to receive breakfast in bed for Valentine's Day... how sweet!

~ ~ Citations ~ ~

Read the CNN.com article about how to salvage Valetine's Day.

Read Roland Martin's CNN.com article about Valentine's Day.

Read the AJC.com article about Valentine's Day in Atlanta.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~




2 comments:

Keith said...

Congrats are in order Frat! Keep up
the good work that you do here!

Lisa Johnson said...

Happy Blog Birthday + Happy Valentine's Day! : )