Sunday, July 06, 2008

plezWorld from A to Z

As I often do, instead of spending the evening plopped down in front of the television, I find myself plopped down in front of my computer, checking out blogs and news articles from various newspapers. Well, I was wandering aimlessly through the blogosphere late last night and stumbled upon this meme at Bab's Bitchin:

A is for your age:
Forty-something

B is for your burger of choice:
Half-pounder with Swiss Cheese and Bacon (adorned with lettuce, tomato, mayo, and ketchup... hold the mustard)

C is for the car that you drive:
Ford Explorer - Eddie Bauer Edition

D is for dog’s name:
Ace was our Labrador Retriever when I was growing up

E is for an essential item you use each day:
Toothbrush

F is for your favorite television show:
Season Four of The Wire

G is for favorite game:
Scrabble, closely followed by Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit

H is for hometown:
North Tarrytown, NY (the town has since been renamed to Sleepy Hollow in 1997)

I is for instruments played:
In order: Voice, Recorder, Clarinet, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Piano, Trombone

J is for favorite juice:
Orange Juice

K is for what you’d like to kick:
I loved to play kickball at recess in elementary school

L is for last restaurant you dined at:
Ruby Tuesday... I had the Ribs & Shrimp combo (ugh!)

M is for your favorite Muppet:
Kermit

N is for number of piercings you have:
Zero... I could never figure out which ear a straight guy would pierce. Nowadays, people have both ears, noses, lips, eyebrows, and tongue piercings. OUCH!

O is for overnight hospital stays:
Zero... I have only had to go to the hospital on three occasions (all minor injuries or out-patient surgery)

P is for people you were with today:
Two... the SugarPlum (because her summer camp is taking a break for the holiday) and plezWife (for obvious reasons)

Q is for what you do in quiet times:
Mainly goof off on this damn computer looking for stuff to add to my blog!

R is for regrets:
The only regrets I have are for the things I have not done!

S is for status:
Some would say that I'm a high falutin' peon

T is for time you woke up today:
5:45 AM... plezWife woke me up before she left for work to remind me to take the SugarPlum to her piano lesson this afternoon

U is for what you consider unique:
My name... how many people do you know named "plez"?

V is for favorite vegetable:
Tomato

W is for your worst habit:
Biting my fingernails... a habit that has haunted me since early childhood, the good thing is that I can no longer limber enough to reach my toenails!

X is for x-rays you have had:
Two... both while in college to examine injuries I sustained while playing basketball, one on my knee, the other on my ankle

Y is for yummy food you ate today:
A Carmel Machiatto and Blueberry Muffin from Starbucks this morning

Z is for zodiac sign:
Cancer... incidently, my high school mascot was a Crab.

(if you come across this meme and choose to do it, let me know)

1 comment:

Lola Gets said...

I am soooo doing this meme!

L