Tuesday, March 14, 2006

55 Questions

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:50 am.
2. Diamonds or pearls? A Diamond, of course.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Curious George with my 4 year old daughter.
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Shield on FX.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Half of a blueberry muffin and a cup of coffee.
6. What is your favorite cuisine? Soul food.
7. What foods do you dislike? Leftovers and vegetarian meals.
8. Your favorite Potato chip? Ruffles ... add some sour cream dip and I'm in heaven!
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You) by Aretha Franklin - in my estimation, this is easily the best album of any genre (soul, r&b, pop, rock), of any era... period!
10. What kind of car do you drive? 1997 Ford Explorer - Eddie Bauer Edition.
11. Favorite sandwich? Italian submarine sandwich with light oil and vinegar.
12. What characteristics do you despise? Conceit.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Any sun-drenched beach in the Caribbean.
14. What color is your bathroom? Wallpaper is white with grey and gold streaks.
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Ralph Lauren Polo.
16. Where would you want to retire to? I'm living in my retirement home right now (Metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia).
17. Favorite time of day? 10:00 pm.
18. Where were you born? North Tarrytown (now known as Sleepy Hollow), New York.
19. Favorite sport to watch? On television: college basketball & golf. In person: college football.
20. What laundry detergent do you use? Tide.
21. Coke or Pepsi? Coke.
22. Are you a morning person or night owl? Late night owl.
23. What size shoe do you wear? 12.
24. Do you have pets? No. We had an episode with a Beta fish last year, one that I'd just as soon forget.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Yesterday, I bought a Griffin Road Trip (FM Transmitter and Charger) for my iPod, so I can now listen to my music in my car without wearing headphones.
26. Favorite Candy Bar? Reese's peanut butter cups or Payday.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Riding my bicycle with my ears pinned back by the wind.
28. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Paperboy, yard maintenance, grocery bagger, engineering co-operative education student, retail sales (men's shirts and ties), help desk (computer software), account/project manager (computer software), sales operations manager, crm consultant (computer systems development, project management, analyst, and training program development).
29. What color underwear are you wearing? Black.
30. Nicknames: plez... (I never was one for nicknames and they were forbidden in my household when I was growing up).
31. Piercing? None.
32. Ever been to Africa? No.
33. Ever been toilet papering? No.
34. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes, if you don't cry, then you're not in love.
35. Been in a car accident? In 1977, I almost killed my parents and sister when I flipped our Cadillac in a ditch after skidding on a patch of ice.
36. Fruit or Vegetables? Fruit.
37. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon bits.
38. Favorite day of the week? Friday.
39. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden.
40. Favorite ice cream? Rocky Road.
41. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney by a nose.
42. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonald's.
43. What color is your bedroom carpet? Off-white.
44. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero.
45. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Best Buy.
46. What do you do most often when you are bored? Take a nap.
47. Bedtime? 12:00 midnight.
48. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Mine.
49. Last person you went to dinner with? My wife and daughter.
50. What are you listening to right now? Nothing.
51. What is your favorite color? Green with Red running a close second.
52. Lake, Ocean or river? Ocean.
53. How many tattoos do you have? None.
54. Who sent this to you and what is something you didn't know about him/her? I gleaned this from ZERODOLL's blog and I didn't know her before I wandered onto her site... well, I think she's a her!
55. Time you finished this questionnaire? 1:53 pm.

Where did these questions come from? Zero Doll received some spam with these questions and she added it to her blog. Since I hate spamming people, re-used her spam in my blog. Help yourself and add this list to your site.

No comments: