Monday, August 13, 2007

plezWorld - Liberal or Conservative?

I'm a sucker for these political quizzes, so I couldn't resist to try one that I ran across last week. This quiz is a bit dated, but my results were as I expected.

The following quiz was written by Victor Kamber and Bradley S. O'Leary, it appeared in the October 28-30, 1994 issue of USA Weekend. Before you vote in the next election, take this quick quiz to see where - and with whom - you really stand.
Click below to access the quiz:
The Political Quiz


Here are my results:


plez sez: Well, I scored a 19 on a scale of 0 to 40; which puts me smack-dab in the middle. Most assessments have me in the middle of the road: fiscally conservative and moderate on social issues... it looks like I'm a left-leaning Colin Powell!

Give the Political Quiz a shot and let's hear where you fall on the scale.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I got a 31. I guess it’s because I have a little bit of a Libertarian streak to me.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

36 TRUE LIBERTARIAN LOL

David Sullivan said...

12

What do you expect hailing from Massachusetts?

Christopher Chambers said...

Plez i scored 15. I figured I'd be 20-25. Some of those questions, however, can mean different things to different people and are not so clear cut.

Anonymous said...

I would take the test, but I always ending up scoring "Soveit Red Stalin Sociolist" or "Otto Von Bizmark Aristraicratic"...

plez... said...

llr,
right in line with your NRA-card-carrying status as a Reagan Republican... Libertarian, my eye! *smile*

Chris,
there was a level of ambiguity in a number of the questions. but i'm still shocked at how LIBERAL you turned out... that's what your parents bought for your Ivy League education!

the quiz is over 10 years old and we may look at certain items on the list differently today... but then again, it looks like we have the same issues as in 1994.

David,
i always knew that Massachusetts was a hotbed of bed-wetting Liberals... so how in the HELL did ya'll elect Mitt Romney to be your Governor?!? *smile*

Torrence,
a 36 looks like a TRUE REAGAN REPUBLICAN to me!

Unknown said...

right in line with your NRA-card-carrying status as a Reagan Republican
I’m a member, but I don’t carry my card. Now that you mention it, I should because you get discounts with it! LOL

Libertarian, my eye! *smile*
Hey, you should be coming over here. The water’s cool!

David Sullivan said...

Romney is an outright liar.


He ran a pro-choice, socially liberal, fiscally conservative campaign and won up here. Now he's pro life and equating himself to being a Regan Conservative.

The Dems will win the election by default unlesss Rove takes over one of the GOP candidates campaign.

vcthree said...

I scored a 17. Guess that makes me a left-leaning Colin Powell also (or a more right-leaning Bill Clinton).

Either way, I'll take it.

Better to be to right of Jesse Jackson than to be to the left...

Anonymous said...

Yikes, I scored a 14? Verily.

Lisa Johnson said...

I got a 6. I'm living in the right state!

Anonymous said...

I scored a 7 but only because I answered several questions that I didn't want to. I'm really a zero, a stone cold anarchist.