Sunday, August 26, 2007

Zeitgeist - The Movie



plez sez: "Zeitgeist" comes in at just under 2 hours; this movie questions the basis of Christianity, the controversy surrounding September 11, 2001 (9/11), the creation of the Federal Reserve Bank and the Federal Income Tax, and history of profiteering from war. If you cannot watch this movie with an open mind and natural skepticism, then I recommend that you do not watch!

This is MORE POWERFUL than Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11.

After watching this video, I have begun to re-think everything that I have learned about anything. EVERYTHING!

hat tip: The Free Slave and Wandering the Ether

4 comments:

David Sullivan said...

I have seen stuff by this guy before. Good food for thought. He is just re-hashing stuff that has been known forever about Christianity. I disagree that the gov. or someone in the gov. ordered 911, but the financial stuff and its connections to war profiteering are fully plausable.

The US's propoganda machine makes the former USSR's look like a toddlers fingerpainting.

Dave J. said...

Plez,
Struggle on brother. Thanks for paying this forward.

CapCity said...

have to come back & check this movie out.

when u get a chance - i'm calling all brothers to my blogspot.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm mad that I can watch the whole film on google video. LOL!