Thursday, January 17, 2008

plezWorld's First Winter Snow



On Wednesday evening, January 16, it started to snow in plezWorld. To those who live above the Mason-Dixon Line, this isn't anything new, you probably had snow before Thanksgiving. But in plezWorld, it may snow once a year. And considering the drought that we've had in the Atlanta area for the past 12 months, I can't recall even a dusting in the last 2 or 3 years.

As the white fluffy stuff began to accumulate, I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures of the SugarPlum trying to catch her first snowflakes on her tongue. Actually, I think this is the first time that she has actually been out in some snow.



Tonight, I'm sure the SugarPlum is in bed dreaming about her first snow day out of school. I don't want to be one to disappoint, but I don't think our little dusting will close many schools tomorrow!

But this is the Deep South and the schools have been closed for much less...

2 comments:

David Sullivan said...

Enjoy the white stuff. Even around here pre Christmas snow is magical, especially the first snow of the year. But now as I look out my window at the 30+ inches covering the yard I loath the white stuff.

CapCity said...

Cute photos of SugarPlum;-)