Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Birthday Song for plezWorld

When plezWorld was born on this day, back in nineteen-sixty-something, Ray Charles had the #1 Billboard pop song in the US: "I Can't Stop Loving You."

Since that time, Paul McCartney (with either the Beatles, Wings, Stevie Wonder, or as a solo act) has had the most #1 songs to fall on my birthday with five. I looked at my wedding anniversary date (which is only three months later) from the year I was born until the present, and Paul McCartney shows up only once, with the Beatles ("Hey Jude"). Go figure!

Click here to see other interesting non-musical facts about my birthday.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday youngster! I hope that you enjoy your natal day to the fullest...

peace, Villager

Fergie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I wanna be smart like you when I grow up :-). Have a great day!!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

happy
nappy birthday folk

plez... said...

THANKS YA'LL!!!

plez...

Truthiz said...

Happy belated Birthday Plez!

I trust your birthday weekend was most Enjoyable!

Lola Gets said...

Happy Birthday! Mine is on Friday. And FTI, I am sooo stealing this MeMe!
:)

L