Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sick Day in Milwaukee

Well, I caught whatever my wife had over the weekend (chills, cough, slight fever, etc.) and I generally feel like *ish* ... I guess that qualifies for being sick, huh?

I did go into the office briefly this morning, but it was apparent that I was not going to be be very productive. To make matters worse, I'm on the road in frigid Milwaukee... miles from home.

So I came back to the hotel room, took a few calls, downed a double-shot of Nyquil... and now I'm off to dreamland for a couple of hours.

There's nothing worse than being a sick stranger in a strange land... I'll try it again tomorrow.

4 comments:

David Sullivan said...

sick...Milwaukee...sounds like you've been touring some of the breweries...

plez... said...

ok, i have a confession to make...

Lisa Johnson said...

I was just feeling sorry for you! Is there another explanation for this sickness? LOL! Feel better whatever the cause! ; )

plez... said...

anali & david,
i caught the flu from my wife over the weekend... i have not visited any of the local breweries! *smile*

...even though, i have been tempted! LOL!