Sunday, November 25, 2007

plezWorld is Suitable for Most Audiences

Maybe I'm wilting under the pressure of NaBloPoMo (I haven't missed a day, yet) or it could be that I'm just a glutton for punishment, but I have relented and submitted plezWorld to another one of these ranking engines (I found this at Whatever Lola Wants).

This time, the blog gets a movie rating: G, PG, PG-13, R, NA-17, etc. (Lola's blog is rated R)



So plezWorld is suitable for just about any reader who stumbles upon it!


First, it's the Junior High School ranking and now I'm rated PG. I could've sworn that I had more piss and vinegar in me than that! I guess I need to start straight up cussin'...

If you rate your blog, please post a comment here with its movie rating.

3 comments:

David Sullivan said...

Shit! I got an "R"

Unknown said...

Plez, I had that widget running at the bottom of the page on my blog for a number of months. I was always rated 'G'. I ended up removing it when I re-designed my blog a few weeks ago.

peace, Villager

Lisa Johnson said...

I'm rated G. Not surprised. ; )