Monday, November 12, 2007

Sick Day in plezWorld

Well, I have the sniffles, a few chills, and I generally feel like *ish* ... I guess that qualifies for being sick, huh?

I did work today and have a couple of conference calls in the morning, so I'll just take another double shot of Nyquil, a glass of OJ, blow my nose with these Puffs Plus tissues, and call it a night.

Ah-CHOOO! See you tomorrow.


rikyrah said...

Get well.

Anali said...

Feel better Plez!

Francis L. Holland Blog said...

I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well, plez, but it'll pass soon.

plez... said...

rikyrah & anali & francis,

thanks for the "get well" wishes... getting a cold occasionally goes with the territory of having a 6-year old child in the house who is best friends with every kid in her class... it seems like she comes down with something every couple of weeks, so i can deal with achin' muscles and the post-nasal drip one or two times a year.